Monday, May 26, 2008

Commence Fixing

I'll start cleaning up the mess I did yesterday, so don't be surprised if the site behaves weirdly for a while.

Interesting note about the music player... it works in IE7, but not in Firefox. I've yet figured out why and how I should fix it (or even if it's a problem affecting others), but I'll try.

Check back for real-time updates.

Update #1: Blargh, need a break. I'll tidy up a bit more later, but the bulk of the update is done. Is it still considered a "fix" if I made loading longer for everyone? XD

Update #2: You know what, I think that's enough for now. Sorry for making things load longer with the new graphics, but I had to since it was the easiest solution for the disappearing headers. So far, the Cognatio banner is still forced out of its shape and the pop-up player is off-center with IE users. I'm sure there's more, but hopefully they are minor enough. I'll see if I can fix that, or I'll just ignore it until the next big fix.

Hey, at least the graphics open up the page a bit, right? Looks less like a common template (which it is, because I'm lazy) and made things a bit more livelier.

Links aren't all there yet and the gallery hasn't been reuploaded yet either. Will get to that sometime before next year. *cough* But hey! The Featured box is something else! Isn't that amazing!?!?!?!!1!!1/!?



Ann

No comments: