Sunday, May 25, 2008

Surprise Downtime

Sorry for doing this un-announced, but the site is going to be offline for a bit as I try to fix some annoying things on the back-end.

Update #1: This is going to take a while. Here watch some laser magic. Also, check out some grooving with HS kids on classical instruments.

Update #2: Somehow, somewhere, I messed up and the shoutbox is now gone. Bear with me for a bit...

Update #3: Bleh, need to do a clean install. Might as well check back tomorrow. -_-;;

Update #4: Site up but in dire need of minor fixes. Apparently the "urgent update" from Mambo was pretty buggy and incompatible with some of the modules we were using. Among them, the old shoutbox and MP3 player (don't worry, I got a new one, just need to tweak it a bit). I found replacements, but now it appears some of the module headers aren't appearing. I don't why it does that, but I'll get to it after I get some sleep.


Ann

No comments: